Each year, as part of our ongoing quality assurance, we send a customer satisfaction survey to a random selection of clients that have been discharged. Unfortunately, in 2020 we have not yet had our annual survey due to COVID-19. We will be organising it later in the year.
In 2019 we sent them to clients with medical insurance discharged between January and June.
From the survey, the results show 50% of clients waited 1-2 days for an appointment and 50% 3-4 days.
- 100% were able to arrange an appointment time to suit them
- 100% thought the clinic was comfortable
- 100% had the results of the assessment explained to them
- 100% were given a clear explanation of their treatment
- 100% started their appointment on time
- 100% were ‘Very Satisfied’
- 100% scored 10/10 when asked how likely they were to recommend us.
1 – really helpful and reassuring
2 – Was given lots of helpful advice. Emails of exercises were very useful. Would highly recommend to others
3 – Chris takes the time to listen and then explain his thoughts and proposed actions.
We were very pleased with the outcome of this survey and will continue to maintain our high standards.