We are pleased to say that the clinic will open again for face to face consultations on Friday 3rd July.
We are still offering video consultations whenever this is the best option.
At The Physio Stop, the health and safety of our patients has always been a priority and we have been working hard to ensure that we have all the necessary procedures and equipment in place to ensure all our staff and patients stay safe and well.
Although the Scottish Government has indicated that lockdown measures are slowly changing, this does not mean we will be working as ‘normal’. You will notice many changes when you arrive at the clinic.
We have put together a summary of what you can expect.
Booking your appointment
- When you phone to book an appointment, we will take all your details as normal including an email address. If you book online, we will call you after we receive the booking.
- We will ask you some screening questions to ensure that it is safe for you to attend the clinic, these are based on the government guidelines.
- We will discuss with you whether a face to face appointment or a virtual consultation is best.
- An appointment will be booked and you will receive by email an information sheet detailing all the procedures to expect when you arrive. Please take time to read this and ask any questions you may have.
On arrival at the clinic
- Please wear a face covering or mask.
- Please do not arrive early, we are spacing appointments to ensure no crossover in the waiting room and to allow cleaning between appointments.
- Do not bring anyone with you and do not bring unnecessary bags
- Enter the main door and you will see a STOP sign, please wait here until the receptionist comes to you.
- They will ask your name to check you have an appointment as there are no drop-in appointments allowed. They will be wearing PPE and will take your temperature, providing this is normal, you can enter the waiting room.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided and take a seat, observing social distancing.
- The receptionist will review your screening questions and ask you to sign a consent form.
- The physiotherapist will wear appropriate PPE when needed and will observe social distancing for the majority of the appointment. Any physical examination or treatment will be less than 15 minutes as per guidelines.
- Please pay by card if possible, or by BACS.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on leaving.
If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you back.